About us in a nutshell
The ISM-Bauer is the premiere student organization for Supply Chain Management at the C.T Bauer College of Business. For over four years we have been tirelessly dedicated to our Vision:
“Producing the most professional and knowledgeable students of Supply Chain Management while being recognized as the number one organization for SCM in the world.”
In order to understand the purpose and goals of Institute for Supply Management Student Organization at Bauer College for the upcoming 2012 Fall semester we have composed a Mission Statement:
“To provide the members with the resources to become professionals and join major corporations with ease through the curriculum, networking opportunities, industrial knowledge, professional and personal developments.”
- Opportunities to build a network, which will last a lifetime, through formal and informal events hosted during the semester.
- Professional Development
- A chance to increase your personal skill set to market yourself with professional tangibles such as a resume and/or polish your soft skills is offered by our Student Development Program.
- Industry Knowledge
- Supplement your classroom education by exploring Plant Tours of leaders in the industry and Museums with your peers.
- Career Opportunities
- Although our organization does not guarantee your next employment opportunity, we strive to present a comfortable setting for you to market yourself by hosting variety of General Meetings and Mixers.
Our AlumniAll testimonials
- I was born in San Antonio and raised in Houston. I graduated...
- My name is Umayr Farid and I am a junior at the...
- Hi my name is Ehsan Ali, and it is my humble pleasure...
- My name is Brian Howell. I am currently a junior at the...